re: Rockaway [volunteers needed]
About Pratt Disaster Resilience NetworkGrassroots action and long-term planning for disaster resilience for all.
- NY1 Online: Panel Discusses Bloomberg’s Plan To Rebuild
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Needs Volunteers!
- NYC’s Disaster Donations Portal
- Center for Urban Pedagogy calls for project proposals
- CALL TO ACTION: NYC public housing residents of Red Hook call a city-wide press conference/rally at NYCHA’s Manhattan headquarters.
- Tonight is the final lecture series event: Rebuild by Design Progress Update! DATE: Friday, May 1st TIME:... fb.me/6mJtCrlnA 2 years ago
- FREE event Tonight - Sept. 22 @ 6:45pm Community-Based Workshop in BRIGHTON BEACH / CONEY ISLAND on Extreme... fb.me/4hs9D4P9S 3 years ago
- ANHD hosts a class on Community Level Disaster Preparedness Plans tomorrow from 10am to noon! Planning and... fb.me/6ns4vPRMU 3 years ago
- Comment on the updates to the CDBG Disaster Recovery Action Plan and Amendments by January 25, 2014! Updates... fb.me/1CVcWdH8t 3 years ago
- To mark the extraordinary difficulties in the one year since Sandy hit, groups in Staten Island, Red Hook, Lower... fb.me/2NrRLRYIE 3 years ago