NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Needs Volunteers!
The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is reaching out to volunteer organizations who are providing assistance in Hurricane Sandy disaster areas in each of the five boroughs. We are going to be delivering N95 respirator masks to any organization that is able to receive and distribute them to their volunteers and the public as needed. The delivery date will be this Monday, November 26.
The point person should fill out the document attached and scan and email to this address or fax, and also include the info below in the email/fax.
or fax: 347-396-2752
· Volunteer Organization Name:
· Able to Receive/Distribute Masks? (Y/N):
· Number of Boxes Needed (*see specs below):
· Physical Organization Address at the Disaster Site (include exact address, floor number, etc.):
· Name of Contact Person (Last, First) who will receive masks:
· Tel/Cell Number of Contact Person:
· E-mail Address of Contact Person:
· Any additional information needed for delivery (i.e., delivery entrance on side street):
*The dimensions of the boxes are either 15 x 11 x 13 or 19.5 x 12.5 x 9.5 and each carton holds about 200 masks each. If you will be receiving masks, a FAQ sheet will be e-mailed to you shortly.
Thank you in advance for your participation and for the assistance you are providing!
Posted on Thursday, November 29th 2012