Pratt Disaster Resilience Network was created by students of the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY in response to the disconnect between people who need help and those who can give help in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Our mission: Grassroots action and long-term planning for disaster resilience for all.
• Planning for disaster resilience
• Direct action and long-term planning
• Equity and justice of response
• Creation of policy recommendations
• Increased response efficiency and communication
Pratt Disaster Resilience Network general meetings will be held every Sunday night at 7PM in Higgins Hall North room 406 (Pratt Institute’s Architecture building at 61 St.James Place, Brooklyn).